Sr. Aircraft Technician (Mechanical) Columbus, MS - HIGH PAY RATE - NO TOOLS REQUIRED
PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS is seeking an Sr. Aircraft Technician for an open position in Columbus, MS.
In your role you will:
- Perform detailed inspection, assembly, installation, repair or replacement of aircraft components and systems, maintenance or refurbishing of aircraft and function check of components.
- Conduct operational checks of complete systems to verify proper functioning of components and systems.
- Diagnose malfunctions or failures and make adjustments, repairs or replacements of parts or components.
- Provide aircraft maintenance support for new helicopter completions and deliveries, STC development, aircraft training fleet and demonstrations.
- Perform detailed assembly, installation, repair, replacement, adjustment, and alignment of parts and components.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose malfunctioning systems and components to determine corrective action required to assure safety and airworthiness of aircraft.
- Perform aircraft disassembly and reassembly as required for aircraft movement, may include loading/offloading aircraft to/from trailer.
- Perform track and balancing of rotor systems and vibration analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring physical security of aircraft.
- Ensure aircraft is detailed and prepared for delivery or displays.
- Conduct applicable airframe calendar/hourly inspections, hidden damage inspections of airframe structures and sub-assemblies.
- Perform operational and functional checks of structures, systems, and/or components as required.
- Observe foreign object damage/debris (FOD), tool control and calibrated tool policies.
- Update applicable maintenance tracking program.
- Monitor and forecast for upcoming maintenance and assure timely compliance with inspections.
- Ensure compliance with production and repair station policies / procedures / forms and FAA Regulations
- PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Six years or more aviation maintenance experience
- Two years flight line experience
- Helicopter maintenance experience
- Background in aviation maintenance on like type aircraft and systems.
- General knowledge of standard practices and troubleshooting methods.
- Management skills, ability to multi-task and handle high volume workloads.
- Understand customer expectations, enthusiastic to support others and achieve the highest level of customer service.
- Effectively and professionally communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of personnel.
- Preferred:Airbus Helicopter airframe experience
- Safran Turbomeca engine experience
- Pratt and Whitney engine experience
- Current FAA A&P license (strongly preferred)
- Inspection Authorization(IA)
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)