Under minimal supervision provides advanced experience with respect to electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic systems for troubleshooting, repairs, upgrades and preventative maintenance to all aircraft related production equipment.
1. Diagnoses cause of electrical and mechanical malfunction or failure of operational equipment and apply corrective action to resolve re-occurring issues. 2. Proactively conducts Preventive and Predictive Maintenance inspections and performs required. duties in accordance with recommended schedules.
3. Performs repairs and corrective maintenance to equipment with a high degree of quality and reliability so that the equipment is capable of operating within the required. specifications.
4. Performs setup and calibrations on scheduled intervals for all aircraft related production equipment.
5. Regularly performs backups of process parameters and PLC programs for all equipment.
6. Daily input of required. data in CMMS system for machine reliability and control.
7. Ability to implement project objectives on key pieces of automated equipment with minimal guidance.
8. Recommends or initiates modification or replacement of equipment components which fails to meet acceptable operating standards.
9. Submits parts request on critical spares identified as non- stock items.