To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB:
- Level II certification for one or more applicable NDT disciplines.
- Ability to correctly use one or more types of applicable NDT equipment.3-4 years experience in aircraft NDT.
- Familiar with aircraft manufacturers technical documentation.
- Ability to read and interpret ADs, S/Bs, SRMs, industry NDT specifications and other work instructions.
- Familiar with regulatory requirements of FAR 145 repair station.
- FAA A&P License required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility. The environmental characteristic for this position is a warehouse setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional warehouse environment. Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds and comply with OSHA standards
Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran