Sr Opto-Mechanical Engineer I/II
Raytheon Technologies •
This position requires the ability to obtain and hold a DoD secret security clearance.
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited curriculum
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills
- Business acumen
- Ability to travel to government and other facilities in support of program activities
- Active DoD issued security clearance
- Mechanical aptitude to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Industry related mechanical design and documentation experience
This position requires the successful issuance, transfer or maintenance of any clearances and/or accesses necessary for the position. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Additional detail regarding security clearance factors can be obtained by accessing the DISCO website at: http://www.dss.mil/psmo-i/indus_psmo-i_interim.html
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)