Structural Assembler 3
Lockheed Martin •
Description:Assembles sheet metal detail and assembly parts with a variety of fasteners using approved methods and hand tools from blueprints and/or engineer dispositions. Assembles completed fabricated and/or machined parts using sealant or adhesive. Assembles parts and assemblies using tooling, fixtures and shop aids. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience with using hand tools and/or specialty equipment (i.e. drills, reamers, countersinks, hot dimpler, etc.).
- Experience with measuring devices, dial calipers, MIC scales, etc.
- Experience in a mechanical/manufacturing/production environment where the employees will have gained general production knowledge and/or mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
- FAA Airframe Certification, or a minimum of five years of structural assembly or repair experience in the military.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)