Structural Assembly - NO TOOLS!
HSGI, Inc. •
CONTACT Hilary Moore (251) 355-1506 email@example.com
- Perform a variety of assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies and/or build parts for such assemblies, according to work instructions
- Make setups and adjustments, holding tolerance to blueprint and work instructions specifications May perform a wide variety of complex tests on fluids and electrical systems, checkouts, troubleshooting and rework on components, instruments and assemblies May prepare reports and suggest improvements and modifications from data collected
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other controlled procedures
- Assist with inventory and cycle count
- Keep own work area clean and orderly
ABOUT USWe care about you and your career, we care about you and the ones you care for, our success is your success, you are not just a contractor you’re a valued team member and part of our family we look forward to working with you soon!
HSGI, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
- Must have at least 2 years of aviation experience Must have at least 2 years production/new build experience
- Must have at least 2 years heavy build experience
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must must be able to work OT if needed
- Must be able to work any shift
- MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)