Education and Experience Requirements:High School Diploma/GED. Two (2) years related structural assembly experience. Experience working with Solumina and Smarteam preferred.
Must be able to work any shift
1. Must be able to read and interpret blue prints.
2. Must be skilled in close tolerance work and have knowledge of use of special tools and equipment.
3. Must be able to use mathematical formulas by solving dimensional problems using fractions, decimal fractions and whole numbers.
4. Basic computer skills.
5. Must be able to read a scale and perform basic shop math.
6. Read and comprehend basic documents and instructions.
7. Must have essential personal skills, which include an aptitude for hands-on craftwork, a professional attitude, attention to detail, ability to work with people and to meet demanding schedules.
8. Must demonstrate good housekeeping and safety practices.
9. Ability to work with composite resins and materials.
10. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
11. Must be able to work any shift.
12. Must be able to climb ladders/stands/stairs and work in small spaces and/or restricted areas.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.