Veterans Alliance, LLC •
- Performs sheet metal repairs to a variety of aircraft; possess knowledge of sheet metal materials and repair techniques. Uses tools and equipment associated with a sheet metal shop.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, read schematics and drawings.
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance to aircraft as requested for customers.
- Perform aircraft structural modifications.
- Minimum 5 years experience
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)