GoAeroMx is seeking experienced Structural Aircraft Maintenance Technicians who are proficient in modification, fabrication and installation of structural components such as antenna doublers and component mounting structures, that can travel as needed to support our contracted work requirements. GoAeroMx specializes in the installation and modification of upgraded avionics systems that ensure our customer's aircraft are current with Global Navigation System and Air Traffic Management requirements. GoAeroMx has multiple locations in Texas.
In this role, you will be supporting our Avionics GoTeams and you will be expected to perform structural modifications for component installations, coordination, inspections, and logistical duties. The ability to travel with own tools is required. Travel, accommodations, and daily per diem are paid. You may be required to travel up to 80% of the time to support contracted work requirements.
- Perform structural repairs and modifications including but not limited to installation of antennas, fuselage doublers, frame, intercostal and stringer repair/modification using approved and accepted technical data, OEM manuals, service bulletins, and approved/accepted engineering data.
- Ensure all technical manuals referenced for work and repairs is available and current.
- Ensure that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements, company standards, and engineering specifications.
- Clearly communicate all installation, modification, or repair issues and coordinate with engineering on solutions.
- Coordinate with and assist other team members to ensure safe on-time delivery of aircraft.
- Maintain required documentation including but not limited to aircraft logs, records and daily turnover logs.
- Update aircraft Weight and Balance records as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the nature of the business
- Enforces the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure the work area and hangar is kept to the highest standards of safety and cleanliness
- Perform peer-to-peer checks with other team members to ensure a defect free assembly prior to final inspection.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment, calibrated instrumentation, and tools as assigned by the Team Lead.
- Must be able to fluently read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Ensure all work is conducted in accordance with GoAeroMx policies and all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Must adhere to all safety standards established by GoAeroMx and regulatory agencies.
- Ensure all repair requests are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Report any incident immediately to Quality and Safety in accordance with company policies and procedures.