Structures Mechanic (5+ YRS EXP) - McClellan, California 22249
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Structures Mechanic with commercial C&D check experience on Commercial aircraft for an opportunity in McClellan, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Structures Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot P-3 aircraft center wing tanks in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Must be able to fit inside P-3 center wing tank.
- A&P License preferred.
- Five (5) years of Sheet Metal Mechanic (Aircraft Mechanic II) experience required
- Military fixed wing community or civilian heavy structure background preferred.
- Experience in heavy structure U.S. Military or related FAA or civil aviation preferred.
- A&P license preferred.
- Pass pre-employment drug test, background check and administered certification skills examination, as a condition of employment.
- Wear a respirator and work in confined spaces.
- Supply hand tools for personal use.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Call a Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)