Structures Mechanic - Multiple States
HSGI, Inc. •
The Sheetmetal Technician II works under general supervision to safely layout, fabricate, and install parts, equipment and fabricated items on aircraft following established operating procedures.
All work performed should be in accordance with company design specifications, quality standards and completed work should meet customer expectations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
MUST be able to pass a 10 year federal background check in order to obtain an airport security badge
- Safely perform sheet-metal layout, fabrication, and installation of parts, equipment or fabricated items on aircraft under general supervision
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications
- Use complicated schematics/blueprints, engineering drawings and technical instructions to safely perform sheetmetal layout, fabrication, and installation of parts, equipment or fabricated items on aircraft
- Safely operate shop equipment such as: brakes, presses, riveting equipment, shears, and hand tools associated with sheet-metal functions
- Gulfstream, Falcon, Challenger, Lear, KingAir, Citation, etc.
- Sheetmetal and/or fabrication experience Knowledge of sheetmetal or fabrication processes (forming, drilling, stamping, shaping, bending, punching, cutting, riveting, filing and dimpling)
- Experience in aerospace industry required
- Must be willing to work any shift including unscheduled overtime, nonscheduled work days and holidays as needed MISCELLANEOUS:
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)