Structures Mechanic - VA
PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS is seeking Structural Mechanics for open positions in Bridgeport, West Virginia to Safely layout, fabricate, install parts, equipment and fabricated items on aircraft following established operating procedures.
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft
- Remove / install aircraft components as required
- Fabricate and or modify structural modifications on aircraft parts
- Perform minor structural repairs on composite components either attached or detached
- Assist in conducting hidden damage inspection of aircraft structures
- Assist with complex structural repairs either on or off aircraft
- Perform and document work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Assist with aircraft component repair
- 2 + years structural sheet metal repair / modification experience or substantiated similar experience
- Must have sheet metal A/C Tech school or equivalent schooling
- Ability to interpret and work with mechanical engineering drawings
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal form on individual and / or aircraft status
- Have your own basic set of hand tools with the ability to demonstrate Inventory & control of tools
- Must have the ability to work unscheduled overtime including nonscheduled work days and holidays
- Ability to obtain a Security Identification Display Area badge (SIDA) (If applicable).
- Have basic PC skills
- Have experience on corporate jet aircraft / commercial aircraft
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)