Structures Technician - Marana
Hire Aviation •
- To perform functions assigned in the repair and replacement of aircraft sheet metal structures.
- Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs sheet metal parts, equipment, and products utilizing knowledge of working characteristics of metallic and nonmetallic materials, machining, and layout techniques.
- Selects gauge and type of sheet metal, such as stainless steel, steel, or aluminum, or nonmetallic material, such as plastics or fiberglass, according to product specifications
- Must provide your own tools
- Must have a valid driver's license
*Providing competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging careers, advancement potential, and a safe pleasant work environment.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)