Structures Technician - North Charleston, SC
PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Structures Technician in Charleston, South Carolina
- Performs, collects and verifies data to support the identification of root cause routine problems.
- Supports quality source selection and process reviews of suppliers' ability to meet program quality requirements.
- Assists with hardware, software and system level audits to determine compliance with quality management system standards, configuration assurance, related business, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Documents audit results in standard formats.
- Verifies routine product conformance to design requirements.
- Provides objective evidence of results.
- Performs auditing, surveillance and monitoring.
- Identifies and documents discrepancies.
- Segregates and controls non-conforming items.
- Performs preliminary review and disposition of non-conformance.
- Conducts product review with customer during product or process verification.
- Identifies repetitive or significant non-conformances and initiates requests for corrective action.
- High School Diploma or GED required and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent.
Suitable candidates for these structures contract positions will have
- ONE year of direct Aerospace Structural Experience as a minimum requirement
- Preferably have THREE years of solid Aerospace Structural Experience.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)