**FAA Airframe certification required.**
**Must meet minimum requirements for consideration in the selection process**
There are 2 job openings:
- Structures Technician 1 (less than 4 years experience)
- Structures Technician 2 (4 years or more experience)
Boise needs solid, consistent work at an MRO, hands-on experience on Gulfstream (400/500), Embraer Phenom and Legacy, Citation 500 series, King Air, Pilatus, etc.
CONTRACT | CONTRACT-TO-HIRE POSITION
The Structures Technician will perform structure maintenance, repair and/or modification on customer aircraft in accordance with applicable technical data, customer maintenance program requirements, within estimated or budgeted hours, and according to FAA and customer standards of quality under the direction and supervision of the Crew Leader.
- Reinstall repaired or replacement parts for subsequent riveting or welding, using clamps and wrenches
- Read work orders, blueprints and specifications or examine sample or damaged parts or structures to determine repairs or fabrication procedures and sequence of operations
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures
- Record work performed and assume responsibility for that work as indicated by signature