Who We Are
MHI RJ Aviation Group (MHIRJ) is the largest MRO
provider for the CRJ Series fleet in North America and has the largest
operating base of regional aircraft in the world with service centers situated
in Tucson, AZ.
What We Do
Our company MHIRJ provides comprehensive critical operational, engineering and
customer support solutions including maintenance, refurbishment, technical
publications, marketing and sales activities for the global regional aircraft
industry. Headquartered in Mirabel, Quebec, and bolstered by an Aerospace
Engineering Center, MHIRJ’s network of service centers, support offices and
parts depots are positioned in important aviation hubs in the U.S., Canada and
Germany. A wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd, MHI RJ
Aviation Group includes MHI RJ Aviation ULC (Canada), MHI RJ Aviation Inc.
(U.S.A.) and MHI RJ Aviation GmbH (Germany).
Why You Should Join Our Team
We, at MHIRJ, can offer you an opportunity to learn valuable skills to build a
lasting and long-term career to be proud of, and in return, we can acquire a
highly motivated workforce. Another big factor in choosing your next job
is the benefits offered to employees.
- Short Term Incentive Plan
- 401K Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Disability Insurance
The Structures Technician will troubleshoot, inspect and perform maintenance on customer aircraft sheet metal components, composites and hydraulics. Perform and document all work performed per appropriate manuals and regulations as required.
In your role, you will:
- Adhere to MHI RJ AVIATION General Work Requirements
- Comply with environmental health / safety policies / procedures, participate in 5-S activities and perform work in a safe and timely manner.
- Remove / install aircraft components as required
- Fabricate and or modify structural modifications on aircraft parts
- Perform minor structural repairs on composite components either attached or detached
- Assist in conducting hidden damage inspection of aircraft structures
- Assist with complex structural repairs either on or off aircraft
- Operate ground support equipment as required
- Assist with aircraft component repair
- Perform mechanical / electrical removals and installations as required
- May assist with maintenance at off-site locations
- Assist in wing removal as required
- Assist maintenance as required
- Inspect confined areas of airframe
- Assist in designing, modifying and welding metal fixtures as required
- Assist in providing time estimates as required
- Fabricate sheet and/or composite components