Structures/Sheetmetal Technician - Fairbanks, AK
CAT Aerostaffing •
Sheetmetal Mechanic - Fairbanks, AK - Unbelievable Beauty - The Historic DC-6
90 Days or More if you wish...try it for the Summer Season - stay if you wish. Sept start dates OK.
- Free Housing
- Free Flight There and Back
- Free Local Transportation
- Free Tool Transfer
Lots of Overtime: 50-60 Hours per Week can be typical.
Can make $1400 to $2000 per Week - includes tax free money.
This is Absolutely the Best Way to try it and make MONEY!
1. Perform major and minor repairs or alterations to company aircraft including engine systems, flight controls, fuel
systems, hydraulic systems, landing gear systems, and structural components.
2. Adjust, align, and calibrate aircraft systems using hand tools, gauges, and test equipment.
3. Disassemble and inspect parts and engines for wear, warping, or other defects such as cracks, breaks, or leaks.
4. Perform heavy checks, service checks, line maintenance pre-flights and troubleshooting.
5. Remove and install aircraft engines and propellers.
6. Modify aircraft structures, systems, or components, following drawings, engineering or technical publications.
Qualifications:1. An Airframe and Powerplant Certificate is helpful.
2. Requires the ability to understand and retain information provided verbally and written.
3. Requires knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, benefits, repair, and maintenance.
4. Requires manual dexterity to assemble and dissemble intricate assemblies.
5. Requires frequent lifting of weights of 70 lb or more.
6. Requires standing on hard surfaces, floors, ladders, and work stands for extended periods of time.
7. Requires the ability to work in extreme weather conditions.
Minimal Travel Requirements
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC