Strom Aviation is looking for qualified Support Technicians in Duluth, Minnesota to perform the following duties;
- Our support crew was initially developed to handle the cleaning and polishing of the aircraft during heavy check.
- Their role has expanded to include all routine and non-routine tasks associated with the water and waste systems.
- In addition, the crew is used both early and late in the check progression to open up various areas and close them.
- Tasks including: Panel and insulation removal, Cleaning specific areas in preparation for detailed inspections, Closing of an area following inspection or repairs are included.
- At different phases during the check this crew will supplement the hangar A&P crews with whatever skillset may be required depending upon the availability of that skillset on the crew.
- Things like component replacements or routine check and adjustment tasks are frequently assigned.
- Many former members of this crew have advanced into working either the interior tasks on the aircraft or have joined regular A&P crews in the hangar.
- The only limiting factor to advancing an aviation maintenance career from this starting point is the motivation and talent of the individual.
Type of Aircraft: Commercial Airbus, Boeing, McDonnell DouglasLongevity: Long Term
Quick Feedback: YES
Type of Work Environment: MRO, Climate Controlled