TIG Welder - Hawthorne, California 17408
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Component Technicians for an opportunity in Hawthorne, CA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Aircraft Welders will perform welding functions pertaining to the fixed wing aircraft component overhaul process in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must have 2+ years TIG welding experience and the ability to attain required operating certifications.
- Maintains current knowledge of and complies with customer/Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Must be able to write descriptive statements concerning the condition of the assemblies being worked on.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC