TOP PAY! A&P General Aviation Piston and Turboprop Fixed Wing Mechanic with PT6 Experience
Palm Beach Aircraft Services •
Position Type: Permanent
A&P GENERAL AVIATION Mechanic with PT-6 Experience – $50 per hour for qualified applicants. SIGN ON BONUS and POSSIBLE RELOCATION ASSISTANCE FOR FULLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS!
Position available in a busy, clean and well established Southeast Florida General Aviation Maintenance Facility for an experienced A&P with RECENT General Aviation Piston AND PT-6 Mechanic Experience. Ability to read and understand maintenance manuals / wiring schematics and troubleshoot is required. Our facility maintains all types of General Aviation and Turboprop aircraft including amphibious aircraft. NOTE: We do not maintain jet aircraft. Applicants MUST be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
- Ensures operation of aircraft by completing maintenance requirements following manufacturer's instructions and industry best practices.
- Understands and Interprets manufacturers schematics, wiring diagrams, instructions for continued airworthiness and FAA Airworthiness Directives.
- Understands and complies with CESCOM/CAMP reporting requirements and checklists.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the company by understanding and complying with Federal Aviation Administration and other legal requirements.
- Experience with General Aviation 100 hour, CESCOM/CAMP and Annual Inspection requirements.
- Detects and diagnoses malfunctions by examining engine anomalies, fuel or oil leaks; listening to operating engine for abnormal sounds, using testing equipment such as borescope, ignition analyzer, compression checker, distributor timer, and ammeter.
- Troubleshoot and determines feasibility of and method of repair or replacement by studying and interpreting manufacturer's maintenance manuals, schematics, service bulletins, and other specifications.
- Demonstrates knowledge in the use of hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment on wings and fuselage and on functional components, including rigging, surface controls, and plumbing and hydraulic units.
- Repairs and replaces worn or damaged engines and system components by disassembling and inspecting parts for wear, warping, or other defects; reassembling, reinstalling, or installing parts; using hand tools, gauges, and testing equipment.
- Demonstrates knowledge of aircraft electrical and mechanical systems and can read and interpret schematics and manuals for troubleshooting.
- Maintains work flow by fostering a spirit of cooperativeness.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Applicants MUST be a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident.
- 5- 10 years Experience as an A&P with recent General Aviation Piston AND PT-6 Mechanic Experience.
- 5-10 years of recent General Aviation Piston AND PT-6 Troubleshooting experience. Ability to read, comprehend and apply aircraft maintenance manual procedures / wiring schematics is required. Amphibious Aircraft Maintenance Experience is a strong plus.
- NOTE: We do not maintain jet aircraft.
*Also looking for an entry level mechanic who is willing to be trained.
Possible for fully qualified applicants
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)