Teardown Mechanic - Goodyear
Hire Aviation •
- Perform such typical maintenance operations such as the removal and replacement of aircraft and powerplant components that require bolting, torquing, adjusting rigging and safety wiring, including powerplant and flight control removal and reinstallation.
- Repair, modify, replace or overhaul aircraft and aircraft systems to ensure airworthiness.
- Read and use Maintenance Manuals, Illustrated parts Catalog, Blueprints, ATA Codes, Service Bulletins, routine and non-routines and other related maintenance documents in order to troubleshoot and effectively complete work assignments.
- Safely use and operate all ground support equipment, (i.e., Main Lifts, Scissor Lifts, etc.)
- Responsible for the proper execution of parts tags attached to repairable, serviceable or condemned parts.
- Able to work any or all shifts.
- High school education or equivalent.
- A&P License preferred and/or 2 years aircraft maintenance experience.
- Must provide own tools as indicated on Company Tool List.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
- Hangar and ramp atmosphere. Must be able to work outdoors in the elements.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)