Knowledge & Skills
- Possess good communication skills; be adaptable, diversified and capable of troubleshooting entire aircraft system.
- Working knowledge of electrical, electronic, mechanical and associated systems principles to complete properly all
probable work tasks.
- Knowledge of Quality Control, Production and Supply procedures required to perform job assignment.
- Able to determine when faulty systems or assemblies can be corrected through repair of replacement of new parts and
the nature and extent of repair required.
- Must have skill in reading, applying and interpreting technical data.
Experience & Education
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Five (5) or more years’ of recent experience in maintenance, modification and repair of tactical aircraft systems of the
type being serviced and their associated components.
- Certification of education level is required.
- Previous experience with the Contract Field Team Maintenance concept and its application to U.S. Military maintenance,
modification and repair of tactical aircraft systems preferred.
- FAA A&P or FCC Elements 1 and 3 required.
- National Security Position (National Agency Check with written Inquires (NACI) or Single Scope Background
Investigation (SSBI) qualification required
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Must be able to climb, stand, stoop, bend, stretch, crouch and work in tiring and uncomfortable positions.
- Frequently lift parts and equipment up to 20 pounds.
- Occasionally lift objects up to 50 pounds.
- Most heavy lifting is accomplished through the use of mechanical devices.
- Must be immediately deployable to potential combat areas