- A&P License required.
- Entry level mechanical/industrial ability.
- Ability to lift, pull, and push an excess of 65 lbs.
- Ability to read technical publications and drawings.
- Competent in using hand tools.
- Ability to interface with computers.
- Forklift License is preferable.
- General knowledge of aviation regulations is preferable.
- Speak, read, write with a confident understanding of the English language.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to work in a high activity/fast paced environment while managing associated stress.
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates the ability to manage processes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus, you join the launch Loyalty Club on your first day, earning you extra cash bonuses, apparel and safety rewards.
If you’re ready to LAUNCH your career, you've found an employer that can take you to new heights.