1.0 Summary of Job Purpose:
Repairs Safran Helicopter Engines USA family of engines and performs maintenance of engines, subassemblies, and components.
2.0 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works with hand tools, measuring equipment, balancing and grinding machines to assemble modules and engines.
• Works with hand tools and cleaning chemicals to disassemble modules for inspection purposes.
• Works with repair manual and internal documentation to accept or reject individual components in a module.
• Required “On Call” duty.
3.0 Scopes and Accountabilities:
• Develops procedures; identifies problems; recommends solutions; recommends expenditures.
• Chooses from prescribed methods to fulfill project objectives, with short-term review by MRO Engine Shop Lead. Divulging of confidential and/or sensitive information could lead to damage to reputation and/or competitive posture of the company. Errors may lead to high risk of major damage to the organization resulting in the need to create an entirely new approach.
• Assigns and monitors work; trains and coaches assigned Technician I positions.