Lockheed Martin •
Description:Successful candidate will support the test and troubleshooting of automated test equipment and simulators along with integrating network systems to include but not limited to servers, firewalls, and switches. Also conduct subassembly and system test. Candidate will configure assets at the subassembly and system level.
Candidate must have appropriate education and/or experience with test equipment and an understanding of basic network hardware and the ability to troubleshoot network systems and other electronics.
- Associates degree in Electronics, Engineering, or IT/networking.
- Previous experience with integration and test of automated test equipment and network systems.
- Experience with Server 2012 on DELL servers, Sonicwall - Firewall systems, WatchGuard firewalls ,Fortinet Firewalls and Netgear and Cisco switches.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems.
Set up configuration and maintenance of servers.
- Hardware/software troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Integration and Test experience
- Security + certified.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)