Test Technician - Ventura, California 18098
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Test Technician for an opportunity in Ventura, CA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sets up test apparatus and conducts tests of electronic assemblies and units following methods, procedures, standards, and sequences; lays out and assembles units for production electronic equipment according to designs and specifications.
- Adjusts and calibrates systems as required; modifies electronic equipment by adding, removing, or altering components as defined by predetermined diagrams and sketches.
- Corrects malfunctions by making adjustments or replacing parts or components as directed.
- Uses hand and small power tools, and various measuring and testing devices in performing job duties.
- Determines types of tests to be performed, approves and suggests modifications to testing equipment, and analyzes test results to evaluate performance of products and equipment.
- Assists engineers in design and development of test procedures for new products and recommends product improvements or manufacturing modifications.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with statistical process or other control procedures.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 1+ year of experience required.
- High school diploma or GED required for the position.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Greg Dausey @ 630-468-1777
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC