Seeking a Tool Crib Attendant for an open position in Savannah, GA.
In a team oriented work environment, help plan, coordinate and accomplish activities which ensure timely and cost efficient completion of departmental goals and objectives. Provide assistance to team members on daily activities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Receive, store, and disburse a variety of tools and/or materials to support operations.
2. Maintain adequate inventory levels.
3. Ensure up-to-date, accurate records on all transactions. Other Requirements:
1. Ability to read small precision measuring tools.
2. Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
3. Develops a mechanical aptitude.
4. Demonstrate a positive attitude.
5. Demonstrated math ability.
6. Requires manual dexterity and ability to lift.