Travel Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Vortex Aviation LLC •
Position Type: Permanent
In-demand aircraft line maintenance provide. Vortex services many major air carriers and can provide you with sustainable employment or help you gain the experience you require to make the next step in your career. We are looking for respectable and highly motivated individuals that operate at high levels with fierce integrity.
- Perform Line maintenance (On-call and Scheduled) work on various customers' aircrafts.
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases (within scope of Approval) returning aircraft to service.
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals.
- Troubleshoot systems; disassemble, repair, and reassemble sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment according to Approved Technical Data provided by the customer.
- Ensure all departing aircraft are safe in accordance with FAR’s and the air carrier/manufacturer manuals and all work performed is properly documented.
- Perform line maintenance duties, activities and maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Collaborate and communicate with the air carriers maintenance control center as required.
This is an on the road, traveling position in the United States. Schedule is two weeks on, two weeks off. You can live in any location in the U.S.
- All travel is covered by Vortex, including lodging and transportation. Our hubs include Dallas, Houston, Kansas City, Las Vegas, and Lakeland, FL.
- A&P LICENSE
- One year of Experience (preferred)
- Personal tools for travel are required.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)