UH-60/AH-64 Aircraft Mechanic
This opportunity is a long-term, per-diem contract located in Huntsville, AL.
You must be able to work 1st OR 2nd shift depending on need and work 40-62 hours a week; please note, overtime is not guaranteed. You must have reliable transportation to and from the job site, pass pre-employment drug screen and background check, and be a US Citizen.Job Description
- Must have 4 years of Aircraft Mechanic experience
- Must have experience as an Aircraft Mechanic on UH-60/AH-64
- Strong understanding of all aircraft components
- Read and utilize blueprints, maintenance manuals, and other maintenance documents to troubleshoot and complete work assignments
- Keep detailed records of the inspections performed, repairs finished, maintenance procedures and ordered part
- Perform maintenance, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly or adjustment of various aircraft components
- Test aircraft operations to identify malfunctions
- Adjust, align and calibrate aircrafts using hand tools, gauges, etc.
- A&P license a plus