A. Education Level Requirements:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
B. Experience Requirements:
1. Ten (10) years cumulative experience in a related field of aviation maintenance.
2. Five (5) years supervisory experience in QC aviation maintenance.
3. Five (5) years’ experience as an aircraft QC Inspector.
4. Able to use the Automated Weight and Balance Software (AWBS).
C. Specific knowledge, skill, and ability requirements:
1. Military experience as aircraft Technical Inspector or possess a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe and Power plant (A&P) license with Inspection Authorization (IA).
2. Demonstrated past performance and experience in maintenance on multiple Aircraft.
3. Proficient in the use of computer-hosted interactive technical manuals, aircraft maintenance forms, and other aircraft related documentation.
4. Proficient in MS Office software.
5. Professional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
6. Ability to effectively communicate with the customer in a professional and courteous manner.
7. Possess a valid issued driver’s license.
8. Successfully pass an overseas deployment physical upon hire.
D. Desired/Preferred Education, Skills, and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Experience as UH-60M TI and training experience.
3. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Inspector Authorization (IA) certificate