VC-25B Quality Inspector
The Boeing Company •
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
The VC-25B Quality Inspector will be a part of the Boeing Global Services team specializing with Executive Fleet aircrafts located in San Antonio, Texas.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. A final U.S. Top Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
- This inspector implements quality control and safety plans to ensure compliance with contract specifications and applicable regulations
- Inspects all phases of a variety of goods, services or operation for conformity to established quality, health and safety, and other operational standards by performing on-going work for compliance with contractual provisions
- Ensures all services listed on the performance requirement summary are performed in a satisfactory manner
- Specifies areas to be inspected (scheduled and unscheduled) and how often inspections will be accomplished
- Communicates deficiencies to proper persons
- Maintains Quality Control files
- Document results of all inspections.
The position requires ability to obtain program access, for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship only.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Minimum of 3 years of Quality Aerospace Inspection experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience performing product or process inspections.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience reading and interpreting aerospace engineering drawings and blueprints.
Typical Education/ Experience:
- Experience working with large aircraft Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) inspections.
- Experience in Aerospace, Manufacturing, Quality, or experience in a regulated industry.
- FAA- Airframe and Powerplant License or experience to obtain Repairman's Certificate.
- Experience with Boeing 7XX airplane and/or Military aircraft.
- Experience with Executive Fleet aircraft.
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Shift Work Statement:
Must be willing to work variable shifts, including weekends and overtime. Some positions may also be rotating shifts.
Non-SJC, Production & Maintenance
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)