VP Depot Maintenance
Airborne Tactical Advantage Company •
Airborne Tactical Advantage Company (ATAC provides tactical and adversary aggressor training as contract support for the Department of Defense (DoD). The Vice President of Depot Operations (VPDep) at ATAC’s Adversary Center of Excellence (ACE) is a critical position that provides aircraft and material support to all contracted DoD operating locations for Mirage F1 and L-39 aircraft. The VPDep oversees aircraft production and modification related policies, procedures, inspection programs and schedules to include manpower and finance management as well as OEM coordination and sourcing at Alliance Fort Worth.
The ATAC VPDep will report to the General Manager of ATAC, provide support to the VP ACE for all USAF CAF CAS aircraft and training requirements, provide support to the VP Navy for any Mirage F1 or L-39 aircraft operating on Navy contracts, and VP Mx and Log for standardized practices/procedures consistent across all ATAC in addition to material requirements. The VPDep will ensure adequate maintenance manpower, training, equipment, and parts are available in support of all flight related activities. The VP Dep will interface with other VPs and functional leaders at headquarters.
• Manages and oversees all depot operations for:
F1 return to service
F1 phase maintenance
Support to all F1 operating locations
L-39 depot and operating location support
• Scheduling of all depot requirements while meeting CAF CAS operational commitments
• Manage the life cycle of all aircraft components & subcomponents.
•All aircraft technical data and OEM/3rd party MRO support.
• Adherence to all safety regulations, policies and procedures in accordance with all Federal, State, corporate and company requirements.
• Required to coordinate with the Director of Safety and ACE Ground Safety Manager.
• All hangar and warehouse facility issues
• Maintenance General Operating Procedures (GOP’s) and training for aircraft production, modification and depot operations at Alliance Fort Worth.
• Financial management of depot operations for cost control and efficiency.
• AFW Maintenance personnel evaluations and submission.
• Liaise with VP ACE specific to Flight Operations Manuals & VP MX & Logistics for oversight of all company policy and procedures related to Maintenance (GOP’s, maintenance manuals, and Training)
• Operational risk management for all aircraft production, modifications and depot activities and their associated personnel actions.
• Oversight and accuracy of the Alliance Fort Worth Aircraft Management System.
• Maintenance manpower requirements for Alliance Fort Worth MX personnel.
• Providing corrective action for all Alliance Fort Worth location audits.
• 15 years of formal Aviation Maintenance Management Experience with positions of increasing responsibility
• BS/BA Degree
• Demonstrated experience or training in the following:
o ERP Management Systems
o Risk Management
o Human factors and the decision-making process
o Accident prevention
• Must maintain a security clearance
• Skilled at change management
• Ability to Organize and write procedures in a logical/methodical manner
• Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
• Team builder and mission focused
• Master’s degree or PMP
• Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
• Working knowledge of ITAR requirements
• Military leadership experience
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)