Veteran Aircraft Mechanic - Indianapolis, Indiana - NO LICENSE OR TOOLS OR LICENSE REQUIRED
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
Summary: LAUNCH is seeking Aircraft Mechanics, who are Veterans that have military aviation experience, for LONG TERM (multi-year) work on ERJ 170/175 aircraft. Work is performed in a large MRO setting in Indianapolis, IN. LAUNCH offers a highly competitive pay rate along with per diem if qualify.
No Tools Required!
Aircraft Mechanic role:
• Inspect, test, repair, maintain, and service aircraft.
• Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
• Modify aircraft structures, space vehicles, systems, or components, following drawings, engineering orders and technical publications.
• Examine and inspect engine or other components for cracks, breaks, or leaks.
• Disassemble and inspect parts for wear, warping, or other defects.
• Assemble and install electrical, plumbing, mechanical, hydraulic, and structural components and accessories, using hand tools and power tools.
• Adjust, align, and calibrate aircraft systems, using hand tools, gauges, and test equipment.
• Test engine and system operations, using testing equipment, and listens to engine sounds to detect and diagnose malfunctions.
• Service and maintain aircraft systems by performing tasks, such as flushing crankcase, cleaning screens, greasing moving parts, and checking brakes.
• Perform maintenance IAW FAA approved technical data.
• Research FAA technical data to locate applicable data relevant to assigned tasks.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Military aviation maintenance experience.
• Must be able to document maintenance performed on required forms.
• Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Must have knowledge of materials, methods, and the appropriate tools to construct objects, structures, and buildings.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• A valid clear driver's license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Call Recruiter @630-387-6574
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC