Veteran Aircraft Mechanic - Wilmington, Ohio 12662
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking military veterans with experience repairing aircraft for an opportunity in Wilmington, Ohio.
This is a contract to direct / full time opportunity!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Aircraft Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Current A&P license preferred (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Must be a U.S. military Veteran to qualify for this program.
- Must be willing to perform all functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @630-387-6574
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC