Veteran Aircraft Mechanic - Working Heroes - Marana, Arizona - NO LICENSE OR TOOLS REQUIRED
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking military veterans with experience repairing aircraft for an opportunity in Indianapolis, IN.
This is a contract to direct / full time opportunity!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Aircraft Mechanics will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
Qualifications and requirements:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- 3+ years of recent hands on aviation maintenance experience in the United States Military.
- Must be able to document maintenance performed on required forms.
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #: