Veteran Avionics Technician - Marana, Arizona 14814
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is is looking to hire Veterans with recent aviation experience. Work will be done on large fixed-wing or regional aircraft. No commercial experience, tools, or licenses needed. This opening allows you to apply your military aviation experience to the civilian sector.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Avionics Technicians will maintain, inspect, repair, modify, overhaul and troubleshoot commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.
- Inspect, test, repair, maintain, and service aircraft.
- Read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals, blueprints and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Research FAA technical data to locate applicable data relevant to assigned tasks.
Qualifications and requirements:
- At least 3 years of recent hands on aviation experience in the United States Military.
- Must be able to document maintenance performed on required forms.
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A valid clear driver's license.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @630-387-6574
Job Ident #: