The Warehouse Coordinator will be the single interface for all the Kuwait Air Force (KAF) supply, and logistics warehouse efforts at AAJB.
1. Coordinates, Plans, Organizes and Controls all Warehouse’ operations. Plans all warehouse resources and activities in relation to KAF & company objectives and set targets. Organize all activities & assign jobs accordingly for staff.
2. Setup layout & space management; plans work organization chart & AAJB warehouse procedures and Supply SOP’s IAW the KAF 4790.
3. Manage stock control: the receipt, storage, retrieval and timely delivery of goods; shipment loading & transferring; document recording and data entry into system. Manage inventory accuracy through monitoring of daily warehouse activities, cycle counts, stock in takes and audit of same to verify results.
4. Develops staff of warehouse personnel by internal/on-job training. Provide leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices and safety conscious behavior.
5. Ensure that workplace’s health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the building and stock. Maintain housekeeping of warehouse and surrounding area.
6. Establish & issue Inventory report, IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, goods age report, consumption report, manpower status report to the Site Manager & the AAJB KAF S.O.1 Supply.
7. Implement LEAN principles in all aspects of warehouse transactions and activities and monitor for opportunities for continuous improvement.
8. Creation of daily work logs and transmission of same to the Site Manager & the AAJB KAF S.O.1 Supply.
9. Plan and coordinate labor and audit daily labor reports to ensure schedules and deadlines are adhered to.
10. Coordinate efficient operations, improvements & development of AAJB warehouses.
11. Promote constant motivation among staff to strive for an efficient and effective warehouse administration. Enhance subordinates’ well being and capability through training.
12. Establish, maintain and promote high standards of customer service. Liaise with Expeditors’ customers and warehouse personnel and ensure all resources are utilized efficiently.
13. Coordinate all AAJB receiving and shipping activities ensuring that priorities are met and that no back log of materials occurs.
14. Provide assistance, technical expertise, and training to KAF officers, enlisted personnel, and civilians in the support of warehouse operations.
15. Support on-the-job training and cross training of KAF personnel.