Wire Harness Assembler - 180947
Chipton Ross Inc •
Duration 6 Months
Description Chipton-Ross is seeking a Wire Harness Assembler for an opening in Broken Arrow, OK.
• Perform a variety of tasks in production wiring / harness assembly.
• Product material knowledge to include wires (stranded, solid, shielded), shrink wrap, power cabling, wire ties, connectors, switches, pots, terminals, panels and electro-mechanical assemblies.
• Possess ability to understand schematics, wire lists, wire diagrams and assembly drawings.
• Performs wire prep (cutting and labeling); harness assembly on layout boards; and integration of harnesses onto panels, assemblies and cabinets; and wire trouble-shooting.
• Knowledge required in electrical termination and repair.
• Occasionally must conduct manufacturing inspections in accordance with quality specifications.
• May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
• Will have interface with Quality Inspection and Engineering.
• Occasionally may be called upon to travel in support of field installations and upgrades.
Candidates must have built wire harnesses, know how to solder, have wired a cabine and/or point to point wiring.
• Past certification or knowledge of IPC-620 and IPC-610 is preferred.
• Must have strong wiring aptitude.
• Maritime, aviation or telecom experience helpful.
• Must possess a meticulous attention for detail – taking a customer’s point of view.
• Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
• Must be able to work overtime.
• Knowledge in or willingness to commitment to learn Lean concepts and practices.
Steel Toed Boots Required
Accredited High School Diploma/GED
9/80, Day Shift
MISCELLANEOUS: Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC