sh-70/UH-60 TECH INSPECTORuh60UH-60M Aircraft A&P
Sky Quest Aviation LLC •
Sky Quest Aviation LLC has an IMMEDIATE opening for two (2) SH70/UH60 EXPERIENCED AND TRAINED TECHNICAL INSPECTORS. THIS IS OCONUS. Applicants must have a minimum of 10 Years years experience working as an UH 60 mechanic and five Years as Technical Inspector.
This a temporary position for 44 days - estimated start date is o/a 9 October with completion o/a 25 Nov. Individuals selected for this position will be responsible for complete inspection of subject aircraft IAW Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) manuals/procedures, inspection bulletins, and applicable regulations. Aircraft will be maintained in accordance with US Army maintenance manuals/standards and documented in accordance with ULLS-A(E)..
Inspector will generate a final report on discovery during inspection.
Compensation is $350/day while deployed. Includes Per Diem, Lodging, local transport. Travel from CONUS HOR to BKK and return. DBA included.
- Verifiable experience as UH60 series mechanic and Technical Inspector
- Valid A&P and/or IA certificate a plus
- US Citizen - No Exceptions
- Valid US Passport
- DoD trained UH60 mechanic
- Minimum 10 years experience working as a licensed A&P mechanic or equivalent on UH60 series aircraft
- Must have minimum 5 years experience inspecting UH-60 aircraft
- Ability to write technical report
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)