Avionics Manager: 132343
Global Technical Services •
TeamGlobal is looking for a experienced hands on avionics manager with a background in corporate aircraft for our client in Nashville, TN. This position pays a salary, bonus and benefits including relocation. If you have the experience and working in the heart of Country and Western music land appeals to you, reach out to one of our GTS recruiters today at 800-942-2376 top see if you qualify.
The main thrust
of the business is installation of Garmin Avionics packages on King
Airs, Citations and Beechjets. The shop consists of 10 personnel;
therefore during heavy work loads, the manager may have to pitch-in and
turn a wrench. This position will be moving from Nashville to
Smyrna, TN by mid summer meaning that the cost of living and the commute traffic will be much better.
- 5 - 10 years experience in avionics installation and troubleshooting on corporate aircraft
- Minimum 3 years of management experience
- Must be able to "turn wrenches" when the situation calls for it
- Experience with Garmin avionics installations in corporate aircraft.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service experience
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)