South Florida Jet Center is one of the leading private jet charter companies in South Florida catering to high end clients. Our Aircraft maintenance technicians are among some of the highest paid in the Jet Charter industry, and we pay for experience. We promote from within with significant opportunities for growth. Training paid for by employer to advance you’re A&P license.
South Florida Jet Center is looking for an A&P Certified Maintenance Supervisor. South Florida Jet Center is located at Fort Lauderdale Executive airport. We have great benefits. Medical (no waiting period), Dental and Vision paid for by employer, 401k, holiday pay and vacation pay.
4 ten hour shirts Friday through Monday
Major Responsibility Areas and Duties:
- Work to written or verbal instructions.
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Record work performed and assume responsibility for that work.
- Use blueprints, schematics, technical drawings, and maintenance manuals in performance of assigned duties.
- Trouble shoot aircraft Manage and direct technicians.
- Reports directly to the General Manager.