Air & Missile Defense Deputy Program Manager
PDS Tech, Inc. •
Deputy Program Managers are responsible for supporting all phases of the program life cycle from inception (proposal development) through startup, execution, and completion (contract closeout). Primary responsibilities are supporting the Program Manager with the management of cost, schedule, and technical performance of company programs or subsystems. This person will use their knowledge in ground-based launch systems, command control systems, and/or missile defense systems to deliver new air defense systems to the US Army. Projects involve management of key subcontract partners offering diverse skill sets throughout each program's lifecycle.
The Deputy Program Manager will have responsibility over the following areas/items or will assist the Program Manager in the following areas:
- Leading and directing cross-functional Integrated Program Teams (IPT) to meet program cost, schedule and technical performance objectives.
- Measuring and reporting program performance.
- Delivering presentations to customers, executive management and other program stakeholders. · Identification, distribution, tracking, and completion of program requirements.
- Development and adherence to budget baselines utilizing Earned Value Management (EVM) or similar cost & schedule control methodologies and tools.
- Managing Government/customer supplied property or information (GFE, CFE, etc.). · Managing suppliers to meet program objectives.
- Adherence to all internal processes, policies, and applicable industry standards. · Ensuring program team understands and adheres to contract scope, and manages change through control board activities.
- Development and adherence to master plans and schedules.
- Conducting thorough risk & opportunity management practices including identification, mitigation and realization.
-Candidate must have demonstrated experience effectively leading complex programs.
-Candidate must have experience in Project estimating and tracking using EVMS or equivalent system.
Job Ident #:
Madison County Post 229
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)