Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
Amentum is currently seeking a qualified Supervisor 1 in support of U.S. Air Force maintenance operations at Holloman AFB NM. This contract consists of F-16 Block 40 aircraft Organizational level (O-level) assigned to the 49th Maintenance Group, 8th Aircraft Maintenance Units (AMU) contractor operation and Intermediate level (I-Level) to support flying training for the 49th Wing (49 WG), Air Education and Training Command (AETC) training mission at Holloman AFB (HAFB), NM.
- Managing and coordinating production activities which generate labor dollar values between $6.5M and $20M involving 190 + personnel.
- Verifies work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Issues written and oral instructions.
- Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Maintains harmony among workers.
- Prepares composite reports from individual reports of subordinates.
- Adjusts errors and complaints.
- Visits job sites to insure all safety precautions/procedures are being implemented (Flight line and back shops).
- Inspects work sites during and after completion to determine quality and completeness.
- Reviews all work order, labor time sheets and material requests for accuracy before submitting for action.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)