Dassault Falcon Jet proudly provides competitive pay, quality benefits and programs that support your career advancement and personal development.
Our benefits are designed to support you and your family&39;s health and wellbeing, help you secure a strong financial future and empower you to be successful in all aspects of your work and life.
We are committed to finding the best, brightest and most dedicated individuals in the aviation industry. Our employees are the key to our success. Soar with us!
The Aircraft Source Data & Programs Coordinator plays an integral role in the customization of our aircraft specification and design process. This role is responsible for the coordination of all relevant information and data that will be utilized in the aircraft customization for the customer leading up to the sale of the aircraft.
The Aircraft Source Data & Programs Coordinator will have an understanding of the Aircraft Core Packages, Upgrades of the SE aircraft and will Interface with other Aircraft Specification and Design departments across the organization such as Options Programs & (OP), Engineering, Production and vendors.
The Aircraft Source Data & Programs Coordinator will Implement engineering automation attributes as required within the Aircraft SE Catalog and will manage and maintain the digital SE catalog using the electronic Source Data management Tool (eSDM).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Coordinate, create and maintain avionics and interiors section of all aircraft models SE configuration with eSpec Tools
- SE Catalog updates activities with St. Cloud Specification and Design Department, Worldwide Completion Specification Coordintion, Option Programs, Industrial Commercial Change Board (CCB), Contracts, Dassault Aviation (DA) and Dassult Falcon Jet (DFJ) Pricing and LIttle Rock or St. Cloud Engineer or Productions.
- Implement engineering automation attibutes as required within the SE configuration in accordance with Source Data changes (entails using the S & D dedicated authoring tools).
- Interface with the Completion Specification Engineers for 2D/3D design of SE catalog updates as required.
- Maintain up-to-date library of avionics and interiors systems, showroom mock-ups, brochures, technical specifications and pricing information to support sales and marketing presentations for customer needs.
- Work special programs dealing with source data or options.
- Provide status reports and presentations on each program to Management.
- Travel as required
- Support and train the Aircraft Specification Coordinators.