Airport Strategy Regional Managers: 48466
STS Technical Services •
, Colorado, United States
STS Technical Services is hiring Airport Strategy Regional Managers in Denver, Colorado.
Support operational strategy by negotiating and administering required leases/agreements and make certain operating facilities are adequate for operation and in accordance to company standards. This role is also required to model financial impacts of space and airport rate changes so that the company may make sound operational and business decisions while leveraging available resources to minimize cost associated with real estate leases.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identifies key issues and develops strategic business solutions to properties and facilities issues at assigned airports.
- Reviews and negotiates assigned properties and facilities agreements; develops summary of salient terms and conditions; assists with compliance with terms, conditions, options and notice requirements.
- Prepares analyses of airport rates and charges; prepares budget projections and cost distributions for assigned leasehold space; seek opportunities for increased efficiencies and improved customer service.
- Review and evaluate short and long term airport capital improvement plans and debt service impacts to airline cost centers.
- Negotiates with airport executives, local governments, and other airlines to achieve corporate objectives.
- Liaises with consultants/vendors/contractors and company stakeholders to achieve properties and facilities goals, as assigned.
- Represents company at airport affairs committee meetings at assigned airports and works to advance company’s goals.
- Assess future schedules to determine if airport facilities will be able to accommodate operation and coordinate with appropriate internal departments to assess upcoming opportunities or risks which may impact operational decisions.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Develops improved procedures for more efficient properties and facilities operations.
- Monitors airport industry developments and channels information for review.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Legal or Business related or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a relevant field such as Finance and Legal, with emphasis on contract negotiation, financial modeling and strategic planning.
- Departmental budget and forecasting preparation and implementation experience required.
- Airline experience preferred Masters degree preferred.
- Professional demeanor with the ability to model and motivate dedication and support for Company goals Solid analytical and effective negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills evidenced by the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of management, employees and representatives of other airlines and airport management.
- Ability to define problems and work through solutions in a team building, non-threatening manner.
- Highly ethical and trustworthy leader that will represent the company to critical external audiences.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC