Cross Utilized Supervisor - ATY
SkyWest Airlines •
Primary Job Duties
As a SkyWest Supervisor, you will be given the opportunity to lead by example, set a positive work atmosphere for your department, and promote our guiding principles.
- Work closely with other supervisors to maintain a consistent standard and quality environment for our employees.
- Develop, supervise, and oversee all cross utilized agents.
- Provide direction, guidance, and positive motivation for all station personnel.
- Ensure compliance with all SkyWest operating standards and procedures.
- Constantly promote TEAMWORK to achieve station goals.
- Attend company training classes as needed
- Conduct briefings and meetings with station personnel
- Cross Utilized Agent Duties as required
- Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate strong people and employee-relation skills.
- Self motivated / goal oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Thorough understanding of ticketing/gate/ramp procedures.
- Ability to lift 60+ pounds consistently, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Required knowledge and understanding of SkyWest Airlines’ policies and procedures.
- Must be familiar with partner dedicated computer systems
Physical and Other Requirements
Please complete the online application. Top applicants will be contacted for an interview. This job posting may have a video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.
This position may require the selected candidate to travel outside the station for training.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)