Enhance our customer experience by helping the Program Management Office achieve quality communication, compliance, and execution of deliverables by utilizing standardized project schedules, performance reports, and analysis techniques. Assists with managing the administrative aspects of projects, with a special focus on Military and DoD contracts, while supporting program management processes around planning, execution, monitoring, and closure. Provides leadership to integrated project teams on behalf of Program Manager and acts as liaison with Suppliers and Customer to Program Manager when needed.
- Understand, analyze, and ready to communicate project performance status to all stakeholders.
- Support Program Manager’s administrative needs with regards to internal and external communication methods, project management tools, and contract documentation deliverables.
- Be the subject matter expert on all Compliance requirements to contract deliverables, referencing the Contract Data Requirement List (CDRL), and associated data item descriptions (DID)
- Develop documentation and reporting articles for customer records as required by Contract.
- Maintain effective configuration management and organization of project documentation.
- Identify risks, and technical or operational interruptions to schedule or budget.
- Develop project management tools to plan, monitor, and communicate status of compliance and quality, schedule, and costs, and report metrics on a regular basis.
- Support Engineering and Operations in task management, and resource planning by providing project schedule and budget.
- Verify quality control in Engineering and Operations by working directly with internal teams and reviewing performance risks and results, and opportunities for improvement.
- Lead special projects to solve improvement needs within the Program Management Office and expand effective standard work across the organization.
- Build a positive Customer relationship.
- Promote and adhere to company procedures and best practices for project/program management.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned by leadership.