Director of Maintenance - Part 121/135
Channey Aviation Group LLC •
- Accountable for oversight and maintenance of the Flight Operations department.
- Lead and manage the company's operations team.
- Manage projects to implementation within specified budget and time frames.
- Contribute to the continual enhancement of the company's operations department.
- Responsible for overall management of crews and the efficiency of the ground support operations.
- Liaise with all relevant departments and third-party suppliers as well as government regulators as and when required.
- Provide leadership to all elements of day-to-day airline operations, revenue management, scheduling, strategic alliances, sales, brand management, product development and customer service delivery.
- Hold a mechanic certification with airframe and powerplant ratings
- Have at least one (1) year of experience in a supervisory capacity; fixed winged and multiengine.
- Maintaining large airplanes with ten (10) or more passenger seats, including at the time of appointment as Director of Maintenance.
Work Authorization/ Security Clearance:
- Full understanding of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices
- Full understanding of the Company’s Operations Specifications
- Expert level knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including team building, coaching, and people development
- Proven ability to set priorities, communicate objectives and meet deadlines
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Bachelors degree in Aviation Maintenance, Aviation Management or similar subject, or 7-10 years of equivalent work experience is required.
- Airframe and Powerplant License is required.
- 15 years aviation experience is required.
- 7-10 years of management experience is required.
- Previous experience in a Part 135 or Part 121 operation with aircraft with passenger carrying capacity of 10
- or more is required.
- CTA/FOS software experience preferred.
- Previous experience with CAMP and AVTRAK maintenance tracking software is preferred.
In accordance with applicable airport security regulations administered by the Department of Homeland Security, Transportation Security Administration, and/or other local governing authorities, employee must obtain requisite security clearance as a condition of hire.
Company will provide Equal Employment opportunities to qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital status, or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)