Swift Air is seeking a highly motivated Director of Safety
based in Miami, FL.
The Director of Safety is responsible for ensuring that procedures, policies and standards are established and maintained allowing the Company to operate to the highest level of safety.
The following outlines our minimum requirements for applicants:
- Must be qualified to serve as 14 CFR Part 121 Director of Safety under 119.65
- Knowledge of 14 CFR Part 121 air carrier flight operation procedures including experience with flight operation safety reporting programs.
- Demonstrated experience in auditing, technical writing or regulatory compliance preferred.
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills required.
- Has practical knowledge of Safety Management System (SMS)