Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
We’re seeking a goal-oriented individual with responsibility for the overall performance of the stations within their assigned division. The Director of Stations will develop team members, establish and monitor performance goals, hold managers to a strategic budget plan and promote safe/reliable operations throughout their division
This person will have proven leadership skills, demonstrated positive results, be an excellent communicator and possess strong relationship-building skills. Technical skills such as budgeting and operations knowledge are essential to this position.
This leader must exhibit drive and determination,along with a desire to seek information and broade viewpoint from a diverse group of team members. Passionate pursuance of operational goals and performance excellence along with superb mentoring skills to develop future leaders within our company, are qualities we look for in our candi dates for this position.
* Five years of leadership experience with a thorough understanding of airport operations
* Extensive knowledge of Piedmont’s policy guides, handbooks and contracts
* Demonstrated budgeting skills as well as experience with internal controls processes
* Excellent understanding of TSA, FAA and DOT regulations
* Self-sufficient working knowledge of MS Office Suite
* Bachelor's degree in Aviation, Business or related field
* Previous experience leading in a complex operational environment
* Five years or more experience as a general manager or department leader with American Airlines Group
* Standard office environment, use of computers and other office equipment
* Airport ramp environment, subj ect to varied weather conditions and elevated noise levels
* Work weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
* Extensive travel is required
* Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required
We also require proof of High School or GED completion
Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Exceptional Aviators – Major Opportunities